Healthy brownies that you wouldn’t know were healthy and definitely wouldn’t know had beans in them!! Make them for your partner or friend and don’t tell them… I bet they won’t be able to tell
Nutrition per serve
Calories: 194, Protein: 4.5g, Carbs: 22.9, Fats: 9.2g, Fibre: 1.4g
- 1 tin black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup plain flour (or GF flour)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 25g choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 180c
2. Blend all ingredients, except walnuts, in a food processor.
3. Chop walnuts and stir through the mixture
4. Pour into a lined square brownie tin and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean, when inserted into the centre
RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR BUILDING BALANCED MEALS E-BOOK!
EMPOWERING EVERY BODY
We empower you through optimal health as you
empower others through our donations to charity.