Per serving: 532 Calories • 55.4g Carbs (5.9g Fiber) • 18.3g Fat • 37.3g Protein
4 tbsp Cashew nuts
1 onion Onion
1 medium green capsicum
2 cup chopped broccoli
1 large carrot
2 tbsp crushed garlic
2 tbsp ginger root
2 tbsp chili sauce
1/2 tsp cracked pepper
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp chopped spring onions
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 breast, bone, and skin removed chicken breast
1 cup brown rice
1. Cook brown rice in a rice cooker as directed on the packet.
2. Heat a pan over low heat and toast the cashews – toast them until you start to see some browning. Remove and set aside.
3. Dice chicken breast into 3x3cm chunks. Cut onion and capsicum into equally large chunks, cut broccoli and carrots into small pieces.
4. Increase heat to high and add oil to the pan, heat up and add in the chicken breast and allow them to cook through.
6. Once the chicken is nearly fully cooked, add in the pepper, onions, garlic, chili sauce, and ginger. Allow this to cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency. There should not be a lot of liquid in the pan upon completing cooking.
8. Serve in a bowl, top with scallions, sesame seeds, and drizzle with sesame oil.
RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR BUILDING BALANCED MEALS E-BOOK!
EMPOWERING EVERY BODY
We empower you through optimal health as you
empower others through our donations to charity.