We have officially entered the festive season, which means there are many more opportunities to be entertaining and sharing food with your family, friends, and loved ones! This greek layered dip is a fresh, colourful addition to your party spread, and has been known to cause hover-over-the-bowl syndrome in some people… you’ve been officially warned, this dip is seriously tasty!
Prep time: 20 minutes prep time
Nutrition Info (1 serve of dip): 181kcal, 10.3g protein, 9.6g fat, 10.3g carbs
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 tub Chobani reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt, stirred
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or mint
- drizzle of olive oil to serve
- Dipping options: Bread, pita, crackers, carrot sticks, sliced capsicum
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, combine all ingredients for the hummus and blend together until smooth and thick. Add more water if needed until you reach desired consistency.
- In a large serving platter, spread the hummus out, followed by the greek yoghurt, fetta, then all other remaining ingredients.
- Serve with an array of dipping options – enjoy!
RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR BUILDING BALANCED MEALS E-BOOK!
EMPOWERING EVERY BODY
We empower you through optimal health as you
empower others through our donations to charity.