How good are fish and chips?! So yum
This recipe is a healthy battered fish and chips! Grilled fish is also definitely great but for those that aren’t a fan of grilled fish, you’ll love this recipe
It’s also not very difficult to make, so don’t stress and you can make large batches of the fish to freeze for when you need a quick meal another day
Calories: 385, Protein: 28g, Carbohydrates: 37g, Fat: 11.5g
4 potatoes, cut into wedges
1 tsp olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1 tsp dried rosemary
1 cup water
70g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
400g white fish, cut into 4 fillets
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pear, peeled into strips
4 tsp balsamic glaze
1. Preheat an oven to 200c.
2. Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with the salt, pepper rosemary, and 1 tsp of olive oil. Bake for 40 minutes
3. Whisk together the egg and water in a bowl. Slowly add in the baking powder and flour and whisk until combined
4. Dip the fish fillets into the mixture and coat.
5. Add the 1 tbsp of olive oil to a large frying pan over medium heat. Once hot add the fish fillets and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown
6. Make the salad by combining the rocket and pear strips in a bowl and drizzling with the balsamic glaze
7. Assemble the salad, potatoes and fish on 4 plates and serve with ¼ of the lemon
RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR BUILDING BALANCED MEALS E-BOOK!
EMPOWERING EVERY BODY
We empower you through optimal health as you
empower others through our donations to charity.