By Clare Keating
All Bodies Nutritionist & Ex-Chef
306kcal; Protein 16.1g; Carbs 33.2g; Fat 10.6g
½ cup pumpkin, diced
¾ cup Greek yoghurt
1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp milk
¾ cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon powder
¼ cup pecans
1. In a small pan, boil the pumpkin until soft and then mash.
2. In a large bowl mix the eggs, Greek yoghurt, maple syrup, vanilla, milk and pumpkin until smooth.
3. Place a sift over the bowl and sift in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix well
4. Heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat (tip for evenly brown coloured pancakes, don’t use any oil or butter in the pan)
5. Spoon large spoonful’s of the mixture into the pan and cook until you see bubbles on top of the pancakes, flip it over and cook for a further 1 minute. Repeat this for all of the pancake
6. Serve with the pecans
RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR BUILDING BALANCED MEALS E-BOOK!
EMPOWERING EVERY BODY
We empower you through optimal health as you
empower others through our donations to charity.