This recipe is an absolute winner!
It’s super versatile, meaning you can use whatever veggies you have available; frozen, fresh, pre-cut. It’s meal prep and freezer friendly, super quick and easy to make – especially if you used microwave rice and of course it’s packed full of flavour!
Calories: 483, Protein: 40.8g, Carbohydrates: 44.2g, Fat: 14.8g
500g chicken breast, diced
4 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp soy sauce
100g plain Greek yoghurt
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
60g baby spinach
350g pre-cut superfood vegetable mix (available from Coles & Woolworths)
1 cup rice
Coriander to serve
1. Add the rice to a pan with 1 ½ cups of water and bring to a boil. Then reduce to a simmer and cook until the water has evaporated
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Once hot add the chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through
3. Meanwhile combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt, and garlic in a small bowl.
4. Add the sauce and baby spinach to the pan and cook until the spinach is wilted
5. Serve the rice, chicken, and vegetable mix in 4 bowls and top with some fresh coriander
RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF OUR BUILDING BALANCED MEALS E-BOOK!
EMPOWERING EVERY BODY
We empower you through optimal health as you
empower others through our donations to charity.